Friday, April 28, 2017

GDT at FFF Challenge – Winnie’s Scrummy Cupcake Sweet Card

Hello crafty friends! Last month, I was selected as the guest designer at Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge so today I would like to share a card I created for this challenge. The theme is very easy which is
Since I’m free to create anything for this challenge, I chose this cute image to make a sweet card. The card base is from Doohickey volume 13 and sweet cupcake patterned paper is from La Boom. I chose pink, lavender, and blue color combo as they are so sweet together and are my favorite colors.
LDRS Polkadoodles Winnie's Scrummy Cupcake

I colored the stamped image with distress ink using no-line coloring technique. This cute image is from LDRS Polkadoodles “Winnie’s Scrummy Cupcake”. I’m so glad that the Polkadoodles images come into rubber stamps as I can stamp them on 300 gsm watercolor paper to get the best coloring result.
LDRS Polkadoodles Winnie's Scrummy Cupcake

I decorated the right side with blue ribbon, pink paper straws, red heart, and charm to imitate the cupcake that the girl carries.

The paper flowers are in the same colors with the card.

The banner die cut is from Doohickey and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn clear stamp.



I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful creation Sai. So happy to have you GD with us at Fussy and Fancy. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so very pretty. Good luck and we hope to see you again at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, your colouring is amazing and what a gorgeous image
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue pink and purple are my faves too! Lovely card, and I love your textured heart.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    In The Pink Challenge
    Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable card. The girl is so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring and card, thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...