Hello crafty friends! Last month, I was selected as the guest designer at Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge so today I would like to share a card I created for this challenge. The theme is very easy which is
Since I’m free to create anything for this challenge, I chose this cute image to make a sweet card. The card base is from Doohickey volume 13 and sweet cupcake patterned paper is from La Boom. I chose pink, lavender, and blue color combo as they are so sweet together and are my favorite colors.
I colored the stamped image with distress ink using no-line coloring technique. This cute image is from LDRS Polkadoodles “Winnie’s Scrummy Cupcake”. I’m so glad that the Polkadoodles images come into rubber stamps as I can stamp them on 300 gsm watercolor paper to get the best coloring result.
I decorated the right side with blue ribbon, pink paper straws, red heart, and charm to imitate the cupcake that the girl carries.
The paper flowers are in the same colors with the card.
The banner die cut is from Doohickey and the sentiment is from Lawn Fawn clear stamp.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- 7 Kids Challenge #7 – Anything Goes
- As you Like It Challenge – Favourite Colour. I love sweet colour. So I like to combine pink with blue and purple. I think these colours are very sweet when they are together.
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #273 – One for the Girls
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week #16 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl April Image Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!