Hello everyone! Today I have a card I made for Marvelous Magnolia challenge to share with you. The theme for this month challenge is
I have created this sweet shabby chic card in pink color. I layered Doohickey Edwin Rectangle Lace die cuts as the frames. The patterned papers are also from Magnolia. I enhanced the shabby chic look by adding some cheesecloth and shading the paper edges with distress ink. I also embossed the lamp post die cut (from Doohickey Paris Night) with shabby white embossing powder to get vintage look.
This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Dressed for Festivity Tilda” stamp from Lovely Emojis 2017 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink.
I decorated the card with pink & white paper flowers.
To get sweet vintage look, I also added pink seam binding ribbon, which I hand dyed with ‘Spun Sugar’, and ‘Victorian Velvet’ distress ink.
The sentiment is a stamp from My Favorite Thing, which was stamped on Doohickey banner die cut.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #23 – Mother’s Day/ Special Lady
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Die. I love Doohickey banner die cut. The banner shape is so cute and perfect to stamp some sentiments on it.
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #146 –Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge – Add Lace
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #55 – Flowers
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 18 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl May CardChallenge
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.