Sunday, June 25, 2017

Beach Relaxation

Hello everyone! Today I have a new project to share. It is a card I created for the new challenge at Addicted to Stamps. The theme is
I have been missing for almost a month to take care of my cat who is sick with chronic kidney disease. Now she is getting better. She can eat and spends her daily life almost like normal. I feel relieved so I created this card to tell myself to relax.
Magnolia Hawaii Tilda Coconut Tree Beach

I used Magnolia “Hawaii Tilda” stamp from Capturing Moments 2016 collection. I colored Tilda’s hair in black to represent a Hawaiian girl. The background image is Magnolia “Romantic Sunset” stamp from Wedding 2010 collection. I used chunky white embossing enamel as the sea wave bubbles.
Magnolia Hawaii Tilda

I decorated the card with coconut tree die cut from Magnolia Doohickey which was originally paired with Hawaii Tilda stamp. The alphabet die cuts are from Die-Versions.
Magnolia Hawaii Tilda Coconut Tree

I made these flowers in yellow-orange color to match with the Hawaii Tilda image. I used Doohickey Peonies dies to cut out these petals. The leaves are also from Doohickey Sprawling Ferns.
Doohickey Peonies Sprawling Ferns

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


I hope you like my card today. Have fun with summertime!

12 comments:

  1. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love this summer card.
    Yes....sometimes you have to tell yourself to relax isn't it....Glad things go better now....
    Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Stamps with your beautiful card.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summer card and Tilda looks relaxed too :) I hope your cat stays well now .
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous summery card, this is darling and your colouring is just beautiful...the whole design and layout is so, so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning card! I like orange piones - my favorite dies Magnolia. Thank you for joining us to Paradise of Magnolia, hugs.
    Mlarisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card! Rich in color and with a rich tropical ambience. Thanks for sharing your talent with All About Magnolia. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs,
    Jane Mi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love all details and colors! Thank you for join wit us at Scrapy Land Challenge :) Good luck :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card, I do love the beach scene. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Butterflies and/or Bees’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
    Challenge

    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous make! I love the scene you've created and it's beautifully coloured too. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge over at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Your beach scene is fantastic!! And I love how you have coloured Tilda. Thank you so much for joining the AAM Challenge! Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card!! Really looks like Hawaii to me :o)
    Your flowers are the exact colour you coloured the lai on your beautiful Tilda.
    I am so happy your kitty is better. Thank you very much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...