Hello everyone! Today I have a new project to share. It is a card I created for the new challenge at Addicted to Stamps. The theme is
I have been missing for almost a month to take care of my cat who is sick with chronic kidney disease. Now she is getting better. She can eat and spends her daily life almost like normal. I feel relieved so I created this card to tell myself to relax.
I used Magnolia “Hawaii Tilda” stamp from Capturing Moments 2016 collection. I colored Tilda’s hair in black to represent a Hawaiian girl. The background image is Magnolia “Romantic Sunset” stamp from Wedding 2010 collection. I used chunky white embossing enamel as the sea wave bubbles.
I decorated the card with coconut tree die cut from Magnolia Doohickey which was originally paired with Hawaii Tilda stamp. The alphabet die cuts are from Die-Versions.
I made these flowers in yellow-orange color to match with the Hawaii Tilda image. I used Doohickey Peonies dies to cut out these petals. The leaves are also from Doohickey Sprawling Ferns.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #24 – All About Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #10 – Anything Goes with the option of Masking
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #167 – Butterflies and/or Bees
- Noor Design Challenge – Summer
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #56 – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #57 – Summer
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 24 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl June Image Challenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #68 –Embossing (Heat or Dry)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge– Let’s Take A Vacation
I hope you like my card today. Have fun with summertime!