Hello everyone! To share with you today is a card I made for Magnolia Forever August challenge. The theme for this month challenge is
I have made an outdoor themed card using leaves edge card base from Doohickey volume 11. The patterned paper is from La Boom. I layered the card with crepe paper and burlap. I also used die cuts from Doohickey volume 11 to decorate the card.
This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Barbecue Party Tilda” from Pink Lemonade 2014 collection. I colored Tilda and background with distress ink.
This burger and sausage die cuts are from Doohickey volume 11.
This hexagon tag die cut is from Doohickey volume 10. The word “FUN” is from Die-Versions. I also hide something fun beneath this tag.
This is a light up card. The ‘FUN’ tag is the button to close the circuit to light up the LED beneath the stove and flame die cut.
In the dark, the LED light is even brighter like real flame.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #25 – All About Summer
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Colour Combo. I love green & brown colour combo. It’s perfect for nature/outdoor themed card.
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #21 – Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge # 192 - Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #12 - Anything Goes with the option of adding lace
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #168 – Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image
- The Paper Shelter Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge – Food and/or Drink
- Simply Magnolia Challenge -Summer
I hope you get some inspirations from my card. Thank you for stopping by. Have fun!