Monday, May 7, 2018

Spring Swing Double Side Step Card


Hello everyone! Today I would like to show a card for Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme for this month is
I have created another spring themed step card. This time I used double side step card design. The steps are in the center of the card so I laid flowers field on these steps to create background for Tilda on the swing.
Magnolia Spring Swing Double Side Step Card

I decorated the card with many die cuts from Doohickey. These die cuts are from Doohickey volume 4 (flower field on both steps, clouds), 8 (Grasses), 10 (Leaves on the branch, sun), 11 (wood tag), and 16 (Big tree). I also used die cuts from Magnolia (Sakura Branch), Lawn Fawn (Grass border), and Spellbinders (Leaves). The sentiment ‘Happy Day’ is from Magnolia shadow stamp from Little Sunshine 2015 collection.
Magnolia Spring Swing Double Side Step Card

The cute Tilda is from Magnolia “Country Girl” stamp. I used stamp masking technique to make her sitting on the “Happy Swing” from the same collection. To add the story to the card, I also included the cat from “Kitty Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection and masked it on the old “stock” from Halloween & Autumn 2008 collection. Those little birds are from “Little Summer Birds” from Sea Breeze 2013 collection. I colored all the stamped images with distress ink.
Magnolia Country Girl Happy Swing

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a happy day!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Sai, I love your card! Your work is always stunning! This one is one you should be so proud of! Thanks you for sharing this with us at the LHOSM Challenge Blog!
    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Sai! I love the design and Tilda looks beautiful on her swing. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one gorgeous step up card, Sai! I love love love the design, and the birds and the cute little kitten? SImply adorable. Oh my! You are so talented! Thank you for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! - Ankita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a creative card! Lovely images and colours. Love it.
    Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful step card! The scene you created is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! All those extra details you used to create your scene are just adorable! Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at Scrapy Land! I hope you will join in again and good luck!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card Sai.
    Your artwork is magnificent, and your creation is full of crafting loveliness.
    Thank you for joining us at LHOSM, and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, that's a fun card. I really like it! Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia-licious! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...