Saturday, April 6, 2019

Think Spring Bunnies


Hello crafty friends! Can’t believe I have been away from my blog for so long. There are many cards I made but didn’t have time to show them here. Anyway, it’s never been too late to do things right. Let’s start my first post this year with the card I made for Addicted to Stamps last month challenge themed Spring.

I picked this “Think Spring Bunnies” from Whimsy Stamp for this project. I decorated the card with many die cuts from Doohickey and Lawn Fawn. The pattern paper is from Pion Design.
Whimsy Stamp Think Spring Bunnies

I colored the stamped image with distress ink adding different colors for each bunny.

The card is also decorated with paper flowers to represent spring.

That’s a brief start for today. I will come back tomorrow with my new project for new Addicted to Stamps challenge. Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...