Hi! Welcome back to my blog. It’s time for Marvelous Magnolia reminder post today. The current challenge is
You have one more week to submit your black project here.
I think this challenge would fit a Halloween theme. So I made a black cat tag from old Magnolia “Jasper” stamp from A Christmas Story 2012 collection. It’s fun to adapt the Christmas stamp for other occasion. Here is my creation.
- Magnolia “Jasper” stamp from A Christmas Story 2012 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 6 “Harvest”
- Magnolia Doohickey “Paris Night” die
- Die-Versions “Downhill” die font
- Patterned paper Glitz Design
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Spider embellishment, Paper flower, Wiggle eyes
The stamped image was coloured with distress ink by using no-line colouring technique because I wanted the cat’s eyes to be yellow like most black cats. Here is the close up of the tag.
I enter this project to these challenges:
- All About Magnolia Challenge #7 – Autumn
- As You Like It Challenge – Monochrome or Colour. Bright colours always catch my eyes.
- ColourQ Challenge #312
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Spooktacular Fun
- One Crazy Stamper October Challenge – Christmas/ Halloween/Fall
- Scrapy Land Challenge #27 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Wonderful Watercolor
- Stamp & Create with Magnolia Challenge #69 – Spooky/Halloween
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #103 – Autumn/ Fall Colours
- The Ribbon Girl Image October Challenge – Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting my blog. See you again soon.