Hi! Welcome back to my blog. It’s time for Marvelous Magnolia reminder post today. The current challenge is
You have one more week to submit your black project here.
I think this challenge would fit a Halloween theme. So I made a black cat tag from old Magnolia “Jasper” stamp from A Christmas Story 2012 collection. It’s fun to adapt the Christmas stamp for other occasion. Here is my creation.
- Magnolia “Jasper” stamp from A Christmas Story 2012 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 6 “Harvest”
- Magnolia Doohickey “Paris Night” die
- Die-Versions “Downhill” die font
- Patterned paper Glitz Design
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Spider embellishment, Paper flower, Wiggle eyes
The stamped image was coloured with distress ink by using no-line colouring technique because I wanted the cat’s eyes to be yellow like most black cats. Here is the close up of the tag.
I enter this project to these challenges:
- All About Magnolia Challenge #7 – Autumn
- As You Like It Challenge – Monochrome or Colour. Bright colours always catch my eyes.
- ColourQ Challenge #312
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Spooktacular Fun
- One Crazy Stamper October Challenge – Christmas/ Halloween/Fall
- Scrapy Land Challenge #27 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Wonderful Watercolor
- Stamp & Create with Magnolia Challenge #69 – Spooky/Halloween
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #103 – Autumn/ Fall Colours
- The Ribbon Girl Image October Challenge – Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting my blog. See you again soon.
A cute mix of die cuts!! thanks for joining us at ColourQ!ReplyDelete
Ha! This is so cute! Love your bright colors and darling spooky elements! Thanks for joining us in the Scrapy Land Challenge! Hope to see your pretty projects again.ReplyDelete
happiness and hugs,
Adorable Halloween Scene! The cat shines on top of that pumpkin! Thanks for joining us in the Watercolor challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!ReplyDelete
Oh my gosh!! I love this adorable tag! That cat is so sweet and he looks like he is singing!! The cobweb and the street light are perfect additions to your wonderful tag!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #27!ReplyDelete
Fab tag. I love the kitty.ReplyDelete
Such fab and fun elements on your Halloween design. Awesome :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
Gorgeous tag, thanks for joining us at All about magnolia for our challengeReplyDelete
This is a gorgeous design and I love the fabulous Halloween colour combo you used - thanks for joining in our challenge at As You Like It!ReplyDelete
Hugs, Kat x
Your tag design is wonderful, love the cute kitty and pumpkin. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious.ReplyDelete
Very cute spooky tag, Thanks so much for joining us at MagnolialiciousReplyDelete
xo Julie P
Wat een mooie tag heb je gemaakt met leuke details. Bedankt voor je deelname bij TFM. Groetjes Marga.ReplyDelete
Great job, love tags, and yours is amazing. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.ReplyDelete
One Crazy Stamper
What a fun die, Jirawadee, love the fun scene you made using dies! Thanks for sharing your tag with us at the colourQ.ReplyDelete