Hi everyone! Today I had a chance to be the Guest Designer at Paradise of Stamps challenge. The current challenge theme is
I used a stamp from Tiddly Inks Cat Fever clear stamp set and turned her into a cute witch. The two cats were coloured in black to match Halloween theme. Here is my Halloween card.
- Tiddly Inks “Cat Fever” clear stamp set
- Mini Moji alphabet stamp set
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 6 “Harvest”
- Magnolia Doohickey “Wooden Sign” die – To make a fence instead
- Magnolia Doohickey “Sakura Branch” die
- Patterned paper from Graphic 45
- Brown burlap – To make a broom
- Embellishments: Ribbons, Lace, Spider embellishment, Soft black tulle, Pearl string (coloured with black acrylic paint), and Glitters
The stamped image was coloured with distress ink as usual. Here is a close up.
I enter this project to these challenges:
- As You Like It Challenge – Monochrome or Colour. Bright colours always catch my eyes.
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #4 - Lace & Flowers
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #150 - Colour Choice! Orange, Black, or Purple
- One Crazy Stamper October Challenge – Christmas/ Halloween/Fall
- Scrapy Land Challenge #27 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Wonderful Watercolor
- The Ribbon Girl Image October Challenge – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by. Happy Halloween and see you again next time.