Hi again! As I mentioned a few days ago that I was a new DT member at Storie di Timbri blog. Today it’s the start of November challenge. The theme is
I wanted to make the star as the focal point of the card so I combined shaker part and easel part into this star. I used Little B Stars die to create the shaker star. The sentiment stamp was from Lili of the Valley. I also stamped the Magnolia “Fairy Dust” from Fairy Tale 2010 collection with gold ink around the sentiment. The cute angel was Magnolia “Tilda Captures Stars” stamp from Nativity 2012 collection. I cut her out and attached her with a piece of acetate sheet so it looked like she could soar above the star.When open the card, the shaker star can stand and little Tilda is soaring.
Close up for Tilda. I colored her with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Country View NovemberChallenge - Stars
- Deep Ocean Challenge #141 - Use Die Cuts or Punches
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #139 – Flowers
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #150 – Anything Goes with aMagnolia Image.
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #50 – Anything Goes
Hope you like my two creations today. Thank you and have a nice day.