Hello. Today it’s mid of November so it’s time for the reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme is
I have created a card to welcome a baby boy using Magnolia “Tilda’s Family” stamp from Princes & Princesses 2012 collection. The card was decorated in soft baby blue and cream tone. I used die cut from Spellbinders Floral Ovals as the frame for the image and the banner from Doohickey volume 9. Papers were from Magnolia and Maja Design.
Close up for Tilda’s Family. The image was colored with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #175 – Flowers & Pearls
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Anything Goes
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #150 – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #50 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Vintage
Thank you for visiting.