Hello! Today I have exciting news to share with everyone. Last month, I got invited to join Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release DT. Being in this team, I will have a chance to create projects using new release stamps every month. I’ve found that Crafty Sentiments Designs images are very cute so I immediately accepted this invitation.
We will be showcasing new release stamps on the inspirational blog every 1st Tuesday of the month. This month, we will start today until January 6. The new release stamps will be available in the shop since January 7.
Today we are showcasing January New Release Day 1 image. This stamped is called “Florish”.
I have colored the image with distress ink and created a sweet pastel card. The card base is from Magnolia pop up box. Patterned paper is from Maja Design. I decorated the card with die cuts Doohickey, Cheery Lynn Design, and Spellbinders. I have also added paper flowers right below her watering can to make it looks like she is watering those flowers.
The ‘With Love’ tag was cut and embossed using Tonic Studios die.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Country View January Challenge – Anything Goes
- Live & Love Crafts Challenge # 54 – Smorgasbord -> B. Louise’s Bingo Board (Metals, Flowers, Pearls)
- Noor Design Challenge #26 – Anything Goes
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #152 – Create What You areBest on. I love to create fully loaded card using coloring image as the focal point.
- One Crazy Stamper January Challenge – Live, Love, Laugh
- The Paper Shelter Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #52 – Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 52/53 – Something New
- The Ribbon Girl January Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Start Afresh
I hope you like my card today. Please stop by tomorrow for January New Release day 2.