Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all a happy crafty year with lots of energy and creativity.
Let’s begin this year with the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. This year we have changed our challenge into a monthly basis with more sponsors for each challenge. The theme for this month challenge is
Since I’m in the mood for New Year celebration, I’ve created a sparkle double-star shaped card using two Magnolia stamps. They are “Tilda with Holiday Sweater” and “Singing Napoleon” stamps from Aspen Holidays 2016 collection. To create a mood for celebration party, I’ve hand-drawn a party hat for Tilda so that it looks like she is having fun with her cat. The Star shape is from Little B dies and star trellis die cut is from Doohickey Box Vol 10.
The banner is also from Magnolia Doohickey. The sentiment is from LDRS. They are currently having a huge bargain including this sentiment stamp set.
Close up for Tilda and Napoleon. I’ve colored them with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #7 – Anything Goes with Sparkle/ Glitter
- Country View January Challenge – Anything Goes
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #141 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge #26 - Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper January Challenge – Live, Love, Laugh
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 52 – Something New
- The Ribbon Girl January Card Challenge
- Simply Magnolia Challenge - Something Old/ Something New
- Winter Wonderland Challenge - For Someone Special/ Happy New Year
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful year through 2017!