Monday, September 4, 2017

CAS Hello Friend Card

Hello everyone! Today I have a card created for Magnolia Forever September challenge to share with you. We have just migrated to a new blog. So please add our new blog to your bookmark list. The theme for this month challenge is

I’m a cat lover so one of my favorite Magnolia stamps is “Kitty Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection. Normally, I combined this cat with Tilda. But this time, I wanted to use this stamp alone. So I decided to make a CAS card with this stamp and some Doohickey die cuts.
Magnolia Kitty Kit CAS Doohickey Fish Bowl

I use scalloped square die from Doohickey volume 13 to create the card base. The fish bowl and banner die cuts are from Doohickey volume 8, and 10. I used blue and orange color combo as it is one of my favorite color combos. I stamped Marianne Designs Paw Print background to the cardstock to create patterned paper that matched with the cat.
Magnolia Kitty Kit CAS Doohickey Fish Bowl

I colored the stamped image with distress ink, using Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, and Black Soot on cat’s fur. The sentiment was generated by computer.
Magnolia Kitty Kit CAS Doohickey Fish Bowl

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.


I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous card Sai! I love the scene you have created! Thank you for sharing with us at the Paradise of Stamps, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love this card, it's so cute. Gorgeous colours and scene. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I love the scene you have created and the fab little cat is just so adorable.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is adorable Sai!! Love this sweet scene...thank you for sharing with us at Lovely hangar or Sweet Magnolia "Die Cuts"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a cute card, adorable! Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thats so cute :) what a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice card :) Thank you for joining us at the challenge at NSHK!
    DT Anita Lise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...