Hello crafty friends! It’s my turn today to share the card I made for Addicted to Stamp challenge. The theme is
(e.g. Make a scene, or stamp your own patterned paper)
I decided to make a fun birthday card using two different unicorn stamps. One is Uchi’s Design Animation Unicorn clear stamp and another is Magnolia “Unicorn” stamp from I Believe in Unicorns 2017 collection. Initially, I designed the animation unicorn to be a background. However, I think it would draw some attentions and may be too focal. So I decided to stamp my own patterned paper using Hero Arts Basic Grey Diamond Zig Zag Background cling stamp and heat embossed with pastel pink, blue, and purple embossing powder. I decorated the card with minimal embellishments as I think CAS style would be perfect for this card.
I colored the unicorn with distress ink using the same color combo as the background. The sentiment is the stamp from LOTV.
The fun part of this card is to see the animation unicorn moves. At first, I planned to use the colored unicorn to trigger the animation. However, I didn’t work out like I imagined. I decided to leave as it was. At least, the animation grid can be slid and you can see the unicorn animation in the video below.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #26 – All About Anything Goes
- As You Like It Challenge – Flora or Fauna. I choose Fauna. I love animals. I think adding them to the cards would make your projects even more cute.
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #150 –AnythingGoes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #13 – Anything Goes w/ the optionof Pearls
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #173 – Anything Goes
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #161 – CAS
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #309 – Embossing of Any Kind
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 36 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl September Image Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps WednesdayChallenge – Clean And Simple
Thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet day!