Hello everyone! Today I have a card created for Addicted to Stamps challenge to share with you. The theme is
I decided to make an autumn themed card with flowers decoration. I used red and brown as the main colors since they represented fall season. The patterned paper is from Magnolia. I added brick pattern with embossing paste to match with the image.
I used the new Magnolia stamp which I still don’t know the name yet. I masked this Tilda and little bird with the old Magnolia “Romantic Window” stamp from You Are So Special 2011 collection. The coloring medium is distress ink.
I decorated the card with some feathers, and red & brown paper flowers. The birdhouse die cut is from Spellbinders.
I added the fence die cut with trellis and red paper roses to match with the image. These die cuts are from Doohickey.
This bird die cut is from Doohickey volume 7. I cut this cute bird on blue patterned paper to match with the image. The feather die cuts are from Magnolia Vintage Box 5.
The sentiment is also the stamp from Magnolia Vintage Box 5.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #27 – All About Fall/ Halloween
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #282 - Autumn/ Halloween
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #175 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design October Challenge – Fall Colors
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #58 - Fall/ Halloween
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 40 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl October Image Challenge
- Stamping Sensations October Challenge - Autumn Glory
Thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet day!