Hello everyone! Today it’s time for the reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme for December challenge is
I have created a Christmas card using Magnolia “Jingle Bell Rudolf” stamp from Winter Wonderland 2013 collection. I used distress ink to create night background and added some Diamond Sparkle embossing powder to make the shining stars. The card base is a die cut from Magnolia Vintage Box 2 cut out from Magnolia paper with inner frame from Spellbinders. The sentiment and red chandelier are from Yuletide Vintage box. I decorated with the die cuts from Magnolia and Doohickey box 7.
Here is the close up for Rudolph. He is sure to have the red nose.
I also added some movement part to Rudolph. Please see the video how he moves.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Christmas Song My favourite Christmas song is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. The song is very cute and I love the story of how Rudolph became Santa's reindeer.
- Card und More Shop Challenge #7 – Anything Goes with Sparkle
- Country View December Challenge – Christmas
- Deep Ocean Challenge #144 - Silent Night
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #141 – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge #25 – Sparkle
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #49 – Sparkle at Christmas
- Simply Magnolia Challenge - Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland Challenge – Frame It or Night Scene
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for visiting.