Hello crafty friends! Today I have a new project to share. It is a card I created for the new challenge at Addicted to Stamps. The theme is
I have created this red & green Christmas card using old stamp from Lili of the Valley. The name is “Fairy Lights”. I think this stamp is discontinued and not available as Digi. However, the image is so cute that I can’t resist to color it. The sentiment is also the LOTV stamp. I decorated the card with poinsettia paper flower and die cuts from Doohickey vol 7, 12, Vintage Box 4.
The stamped image was colored with distress ink as usual.
I would like to submit this card to these challenges.
- Country View December Challenge – Christmas
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #178 - Christmas
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #263 – Christmas Creation
- Noor Design Challenge #25 – Sparkle
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #151 – Oh Christmas withYour Joy
- One Crazy Stamper December Challenge – Friends Always
- Paradise of stamps Challenge #51 – Winter with Optional Backgroundwith Text
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 48/49 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl December Card Challenge
- Winter Wonderland Challenge – Frame It or Night Scene
Thanks you for visiting my blog and hope you like my project today. Happy Sunday everyone!