Hello crafty friends! Today it’s already the last month of the year. The December challenge has just begun at Storie di timbre, carta e. This month theme is very flexible. It is
I have created a simple Christmas card using all products from Magnolia. The image is “Tilda with Little Snowy” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection. The sentiment is the stamp from “Dreaming of Ornament Kit” from the latest Aspen Holidays 2016 collection. I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with Platinum Liquid embossing powder. The die cuts are from Doohickey box vol 7 (snow scene), vol 9 (clouds & stars), Sprawling ferns, and Poinsettia. The pearl blue background was created by using Pearl Blue embossing powder on black paper.
I colored this cute Tilda with distress ink using no-line technique.
I would like to submit this card to these challenges.
- ABC Challenge – U is for Unconventional
- All About Magnolia Challenge #18 – All About Holy Night
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #6 – Winter/ Christmas
- Country View December Challenge - Christmas
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #263 – Christmas Creations
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #140 – Snow/Glitters
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Need A Little Christmas
- The Ribbon Girl November Image Challenge
- Scrap & Craft Challenge #4 – Christmas Time
- Winter Wonderland Challenge – Poinsettias or Snow is falling
Thank you for stopping by. Please come back for the next project soon.