Hello crafty friends! Today it’s mid of February so it’s time for reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. This month theme is
I have created this simple shaker card for this challenge. The image is Magnolia “Cloudy Love Tilda” from A Touch of Love 2016 collection.
The love and heart stamps are from Magnolia Bobo 2015 collection. I used cloud die cut from Doohickey volume 4 to create cloudy background. Then, I sew along the edges and added some sequins inside to make a shaker card.
The stamped image was colored with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #20 – All About Love
- Cards Und More Challenge #178 – Valentine’s Day
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #17 – Love is All Around
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #268 – Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge #148 – Hearts
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #143 – AnythingGoes
- Noor Design Challenge – Have A Heart
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #281 –Be My Valentine
- The Ribbon Girl February CardChallenge
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a sweet day!