Hello everyone! Today I would like to share a card I created for the new Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is
(Valentine/Weddings/Anniversaries and so on)
I’ve created a sweet heart easel card for this challenge. I used Little B “Pierced Nesting Hearts” dies to cut the heart shape. The image is from Dreamerland Crafts “Walk with Me Hand in Hand” stamp from Spring 2014 collection. Since it is an easel card, the front cover can stand on the card base and some greetings can be written on the bottom small heart.
The stamped image was colored with distress ink. The background text was from Magnolia “Love Heart” stamp which I embossed with pink embossing powder.
I made a small pop up part so that the front cover can stand easily on the card base. The “Love” die cut was from Simon Says Stamp. I think this pop up part makes the easel card more interesting.
When closing, the card can be laid flat.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #8 – Anything Goes with Hearts
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #17 – Love is All Around
- Crafty Ribbons February Challenge
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #180 – Fussy and Fancy
- Noor Design Challenge – Have A Heart
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #53 – Valentine’s day
- The Ribbon Girl February Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – The Color of Love
I hope you got some inspirations from my card. Thank you for stopping by and see you again soon.