Hello crafty friends! Today it’s the first of February so it’s time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme for the current challenge is perfect for February which is
To match the challenge theme, I have created a sweet card in pink & gold tone using Magnolia “Heavenly Tilda” stamp from Aspen Holidays 2016 collection. The card base is from Vintage box 4 and colored with gold acrylic paint. The pattern paper is from Laboom.
Tilda image was stamped with light brown ink and colored with distress ink in sweet color tone. The frame around the image is the “Ring of Hearts” doily die cut from Cheery Lynn Design.
I also decorated the card with heart & wings die cut, ribbon, and charm. The wings are from Doohickey box volume 12 and embossed with shabby white embossing enamel.
The word “Love” is the die cut from Simon Says Stamp and embossed with gold UTEE. I have decorated the card with lots of paper flowers and pearl embellishments.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #19 – All About Anything Goes
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #8 – Anything Goes with Hearts
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #17 – Love is All Around
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #142 – AnythingGoes
- Noor Design Challenge – Have A Heart
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #51 - Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #53 – Valentine’s day
- Scrapy Land Challenge #59 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – The Color of Love
- Winter Wonderland Challenge – Spring Fever – Flowers,Sunshine, Romance
I hope you like my creation . Please come back for another sweet card I have prepared for today.