Hello crafty friends! A few months ago, I was the winner at Paradise of Magnolia challenge so I got invited to be the GDT for February challenge. The theme for this month is
This theme is very challenging for me since I love to work with Magnolia stamps. I like to stamp out the images and coloring them. But this theme is totally different. I looked through all the Magnolia Doohickey dies I had then I came up with this idea. Since I’m a cat love and Magnolia has some of cat die cuts, I combine those dies into this card.
Most of die cuts in this card are from Magnolia Doohickey except the word “Love” which is from Simon Says Stamp. I also used Brick Pattern stencil from The Crafter’s Workshop to create the wall of the house. All Doohickey dies are listed below.
- Doohickey Volume 4 – Window, Big & Small Flowers, Shovel
- Doohickey Volume 8 – Sleeping Cat, Grass
- Doohickey Volume 10 – Sun, Honeycomb Balloon
- Vintage Box Volume 1 - Butterflies
- Paris Night (Sitting Cat)
- Lovely Fence
- Cloud & Flag
- Insta Love Cam (Hearts)
I really love the scene with 2 cats together. I think they are so sweet and romantic.
Both cats are inspired by my cat couple. At first, I wasn’t sure to use orange color for the female cat because most ginger cats are male. However, I decided to use the colors as my cat couple, male blue and female ginger cats.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Challenge #177 – Pets and Other Furry Friends
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #8 – Anything Goes with Hearts
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #267 – Cute Critters
- Noor Design Challenge – Have A Heart
- The Ribbon Girl February Card Challenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #59 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Pets Corner
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – The Color of Love
I hope you like this card as much as I do. Thank you for stopping by.